Monday, April 03, 2006

: : *whoa!* : :

I am still reeling from my weekend... *grin*
Still feeling some "after-effects" of the weekend hang over... Still hung over actually. And it's a Monday after the month-end batch. Nice one... Just smile & wave...

Talk about going impromptu party mode! I thought it was going to be a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend by the beach, or somewhere where the birds are chirping & the sun is shining, commune with nature, or maybe even do wall climbing, & supposed to be go kart racing... But your sea princess did a different kind of the "communing" kind. *hehe* Nothing perverted now! Just decided to hung out with dear friends, have fun, FUN, FUN & dance, DANCE, DANCE, & DANCE... PARTY!!!

I must say it was quite an unbeleivable night. Few rounds at Capone's with a dear, dear, DEAR friend. Laugh trip... food trip... Happy thoughts... Then, decided to hop on over to PICC for DJ Tiesto & to meet Bri & co. My Goodness! The place was packed! But it was well worth it. I'm not much of a lover for house music but man, this guy IS really GOOD! He is defintely the best!!! He'll definitely take you to a higher place... Love it!!! *BIG GRIN*
In Search of Sunrise

The Party didn't stop here of course... We decided to hop on over next to Club Industry at around 06:30... No need for the details... But I danced, and danced, danced, and danced.... I didn't get home 'till noon...
What a night...
What a morning...
What a Life!!!!
Gotta love it!!!
*SMILE!

*wink*wink*

still singing to the tunes of I'll Fly With You (Gigi d'agostino)...
I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what
You have done in your life
Baby I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long
Please come by
I, I, I, I still believe in your eyes;
There is no choice,
I belong to your life
Because I will live
To love you someday;
You'll be my baby
And we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you....

The Song in my head...


Thanks to Dottie, I am hooked & in love with this song... Wonder why... *wink*
Mmmwah!

No comments: