Sunday, April 09, 2006

: : Play my song... : :

Went out last night with 2 girlfriends of mine, our PimpMaster followed shortly after... :-) First stop was Rockwell where I bought a fab pair of white pants from Topshop! *yey!* Finally found the perfect white pants that flatters my behind. Wasn't planning on buying - it's Aris' fault! Hehe. We bought the same type of pants! Chilled at Mati's for some drinks, gorged on their yummy dip & pita bread, & of course a bit of catching up... So much chika!!! Whatd dya expect when you put three ladies in one table & beers aplenty - of course it's gossip time! Haha. Then when we had enough of talking, headed over to Embassy for some dancing! Great music - of course! *wink*wink* We're having a dry run for our night with Kaskade this Wednesday! It was a cool night of hangin out - nice fun.

I feel up & about although I hardly had any sleep last night. Not cranky. No hang over. Just fine. It's amazing what a single *kilig* phone call can do. *HUGE GRIN* I'm smiling just thinking about it. :-D Next time I won't flake. Can I just say that he looked real cute last night... Hehe

~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~

Sis & I are going home to the province later. I need to see my Lola, I miss her, and & feel bad that I haven't been able to see her as much as I want to... I guess I've been avoiding the prospect of going "home". They don't have to say it, but eversince what happened, I can feel their eyes on us, and I know they mean well, but they shouldn't feel sorry for what happened. It's all for the best really. There are just some things that are really not meant to be. It sucks, but that's Life. And we get along just fine... No drama.

~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~

I'm excited for Wednesday-Kaskade! Hehe. Yah know for sure it's gonna be a crazy night!!! Just the way we like it! :-D

No comments: