Thursday, March 30, 2006

: : blah mood : :

I find that I'm falling into one of my many, MANY moods lately...
Hmmm...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@


CHIKA of the moment: (Okay I'm chismosa... Like you're not!)
somebody from work got preggers... they're both from work... and the clincher is that the guy is married... and that he just had a baby from his wife! AND he's not even ALL that goddamnit... wtf?!?!
I feel sorry for the girl... (She resigned.) Sabi nga sa Grey's Anatomy, she's like a human road kill & everybody's slowing down just to see the wreckage/carnage...
It's sad...
I think what my friend, John told me is quite appropriate for this scenario,
Don't get your honey where you're getting your money...

I hear yah... Coz when the good turns bad, it can get sooo BAD, & what's worse is that everybody else will know.
*sigh*

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@


I miss...
I need to go to the beach...
I think the heat is getting to me...
Melting my brain...
*blah*
I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere, but I'm not exactly lost...
I feel like screaming & throwing a fit, but I'm not exactly angry nor upset...
But neither am I jovial...
*blah*blah*
there's a huge black swirling pool of nothingness
there's a girl walking, tiptoeing, balancing on the edges
not wanting her toes to be touched by the black nothingness
but still she persists to play, to test her balance
a gentle kiss of the wind can easily push her into the pool
and she know it
yet she persists
and still persists...

*BLAH*BLAH*BLAH*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try working for a call center company and you'll encounter a lot of single women with 2 or more kids. dito sa amin, normal yan. pero sa normal na company, i know talagang mahirap na di sya mapag-usapan.