Friday, April 21, 2006

: : hmph mood : :

It's HMPH mood, not HUMP mood silly...
I need to see the beach...
I am going to rant & rage now...

I'm too grouchy lately. Admittedly I have my normal grouchiness, but this week, even I noticed that it's just way over my normal dosage... *sigh* Too many upsetting things around me... Shit happens yeah? And then they say it always comes in three?! Well I think I've had my fair share for this week... Good thing it's Friday na! When it rains in Mari Land, it pours and soaks ME to the bone. F*%#%!
I am in pain for a dear friend... I hate the fact that she's going thru such an ordeal & there's not a single damn thing that I can do for her... I can't even think of anything coherent enough to say to her! And I usually make sense!(well most of the time that is...) I'm just at a blah right now... I also hate the fact that there are guys that are really so hateful and get away with their kind of crap! Unbelievable! But it does happen. And they continue to thrive. They have a whole kingdom unto themselves! Hell I happen to have the misfortune to even know & dealt with some of them. There's definitely one who tops the chart right now. Such is life eh?
Then comes the issue of so called friendship. *BIG SIGH* You think you know, but you just never do. You take the risk, and Faith slaps you in the face with Reality. Nice. Over-reacting? Perhaps I am. Maybe I am. But what's done is done. Makes me wonder what else... *BIGGER SIGH* Shit.
And then of course there's the bigger never ending issues called Family. *BIG BIGGER SIGH*
Or we can blame it all on the hormones of yours truly. Whatever.

But in spite of all of the above, there are still other aspects in my life that I am thankful for... (See I'm not that much of a pessimist, just a realist...)
For the gifts & pasalubongs that I received everyday this whole week! *smile* It's the thought that really counts. It really made me feel special in spite of it all... For the good chit chats with my sis, phone calls & conversations with dear friends... Made me feel that I am connected after all... And that somebody has my back no matter what...
Simple things... It may seem trivial... But I make them my own. And make them part of Me.
Ok, enough na. *smile* *SIGH*
Just breathe...

* Things to look forward to this weekend:
- I'm having dinner with the happy guys & gals later on tonight! Anytime is a good time to catch up.
- I'm going home to Laguna this weekend! Fresh air!
- It's my Lolo's 80th birthday bash! :-) There goes my diet... Good thing they'll be serving mostly pork dishes... Gotta stay away from the dessert table...
- I'm gonna take my Aunt shoe shopping in Liliw this weekend! And will make sure to stop by that fabulously quaint lil resto at the corner... Yum!
- Road trip to Taytay Falls, or anywhere with nice, old Spanish churches...
:-)
Just a few more days & I'm going to the BEACH!!! North side naman - Zambales. I need my beach fix - badly!
My travel partner tells me we're going here:

Ganda noh?
I can't wait!!!
Poof!
This is why I blog... It's my some sort of therapy. :-) Coz sometimes, paper (or in this case my pc) is more patient than man... (from the Dairy of Anne Frank)

No comments: