Saturday, April 15, 2006

: :hmm hmm again : :

* Can't seem to get this song out of my mind since Aris played it... But I don't really know the title of it. I'm terrrible with titles, artist names, album, and don't even count on me to sing it... But i know it's a bit of house & techno with the lyrics
"I wanna hold you naked... when I'm with you... since i met you... I wanna be good to you... something something..."
Anyway, it's a nice song... Damn what's the title?!?!? Hmmm hmmm...

* Was just doing a Sex and the City re-run, and here are some quotes that I just love:
Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with.

There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous

I will not be the first one to speak. And if he never calls me again, I'll always think of him fondly. As an asshole.

When it comes to relationships, maybe we're all in glass houses, and shouldn't throw stones. Because you can never really know. Some people are settling down, some are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less. Than butterflies...

When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun, then you grow up and learn to be cautious; you could break a bone, or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there is no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?

Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be.

And lastly, here's a quote for my Dr. Alco-Sol: hehe
Carrie: A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice and it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex is so great you sort of... keep him on call.
Samantha: Ooo, he's like dial-a-dick!
Samantha: Carrie, you can't date your fuck buddy.
Carrie: Say it a little louder, I don't think the old lady in the last row heard you.
Samantha: You're going to take the only person in your life that's there purely for sex, no strings attached, and turn him into a human being? Why?


I'm evil, yes I know. :-) You still love me though!

No comments: