Saturday, April 08, 2006

: : To be or no to be... in a rut that is : :

Ever been stuck in a rut before? It's so easy to fall into one... To let yourself wallow & sink deeper & deeper into it... And damn is it hard to come OUT of it...

Case 1 of the endless: I haven't gone to the gym for almost 3 weeks! Even longer than that I think... Yes, definitely longer than 3 weeks... Anyway, I've been too lazy lately -obviously! I'd rather go home and just sleep. Or watch Grey's Anatomy (I am too addicted with this show!). Or just EAT... Or sleep... You get the picture. So thus the Fat Cow = Me right now... Anyway, I was FINALLY able to D*R*A*G myself to the gym last Tuesday, and I mean literally forcefully drag myself to the place... Poof! Just the effort of going to the place is exhausting for me... *BIG SIGH* I'm that lazy right now... But hey, lazy fat cow me was able to successfully drag herself to the gym three times this week!! Hooray!!! *APPLAUSE* And now you can imagine the state of my muscles... *ugh!* No Pain, No Gain they say... But damn I'm just sore all over!!! My butt feels like it's in four places (that's more than the usual!!!), and my abdominal muscles (wishful thinking that I do have some... ) truly does hurt... Just have to push thru the pain... Don't I always?

Case 2: I have a dear friend who's in a "sticky situation" right now... Boy Problems. The ephemeral case of the "kami na ba?" syndrome. We've all been there... And maybe even wished that we haven't... Moving on, she knows what to do... But just can't make herself to do what it is that she know she has to do...

Case 3: I still fall in one my "dreaded" moods... Just the other day I was totally sucked in it. Hated it...


... Whatever the case maybe, I say its all a matter of choice really... Just how long will you allow yourself to BE in that rut is all up to you. Nobody else can pull you out of it except you and YOU alone... Your friends can give you that initial push, but the big heave has to come from you...

~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~ @ ~

On a different note, I heard Sean Paul is coming to Manila next month!!!!! How true is that???? If he is coming, daaamn, yah know I'm gonna be there baby! Loved him since I was in Georgetown!!! Like 8 years ago!!! *whew* calm down Mari... Anybody interested? ;-)

No comments: