Friday, April 14, 2006

: : just blogging : :

* Got this from a friend, fill this up for me will yah? Indulge my self-absorbed curiousity. -> Johari Window

* I'm bored... And I'm at work , yes my dear, even on a legal national holiday... Got nothing to do at all so I'm just here getting triple pay while I do nothing but surf... *hush*

* Thank God she's NOT!!! I can now breathe easily...

* The first time she saw him, she didn't think anything of him. The second time, still no reaction - yes he was cute, but that was it, so were the other guys. Then comes the challenge. Only then did she look twice & gave it a thought. But then after a time, the feeling of being challenged eventually wore off, then there was none. None at all. Just plain apathy. Another Mr. Right Now. So much for happy ending.

* Went to Kaskade last Wednesday! I like the open air setting - with the moon & stars & the gentle see breeze as your ambience (it wasn't stinky as I expected). Love the fireworks! But I must say, it wasn't all that as I expected, though it was pretty good to hear It's you It's Me, the crowd of course went crazy when he played it. The after-party was way WAY better... *wink*wink*

* I need a vacation. Nobody believes me when I tell them that I don't have any beach plans for this summer yet. Coz they know how much of a beach addict I am! Maybe I'll do Boracay this May - yes, maybe I will!!! Hey, that's enough time to work on the extra pounds... Damnit I gained 5 pounds!!! I'm a fat hippo now...

* Got my official PADI diver's ID yesterday!!! *yey!!!* now, I gotta plan my next dive trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the way you write! How I wish I can gain back my old writing style...