Sunday, April 24, 2005

: : wala lang... : :


two hours to go & i will be on my 3 day off from work... 3 & 1/2 actually since I'll be done by 2pm.
It's a break that I'm looking forward to...
I'll be going home to Laguna to spend some time with my family... It's my Lolo's birthday as well... I don't know if the plan to go to Caliraya will push thru, but hopefully it does... I'm in dire need for some R&R, and going to the Lake would be a welcome to my senses...
I feel drained...
Tired...
I need to recuperate and rrecharge my energies.
Hopefully the trip home will do just that...

**********************************************************
~ some quotes that made me wonder this week ~

"Life is the longest Death..." - I caught this in a song which title I can't remember.. It's tragick... Deep, & Dark... Sad... But could possibly be true...

"To be banal about it, things were slower in the past... Everyithing now seems to be in a fast forward mode... All at once in one moment... As a result of this, highs are higher, and depressions deeper..." - Hmmm... This basically ultimately summarizes our life now.

No comments: