Sunday, April 10, 2005

: : an idle mind breeds ALL sorts of thoughts! : :


i was going to say idle minds breeds evil thoughts but then again the more i thought about the the thoughts being thought about in this state(that's a LOT of thoughts there...) it's not all pure evil really... but then again who's to judge that whatever it is that one is thinking about is evil? and then of course my usual form of argument would follow with this line of thought in mind... that which being what's evil to me may not be evil to you.

it's all relative really...
like everything else is as i believe...

in those idle moments wherein one has absolutely nothing else to do, like me for example, right now of course, these are the moments when i amaze even myself of the nonsensical crap that my brain can procure... from everything to nothing and then back again... realizations, reminiscing, aspirations, downfalls & goals, & all other what-nots that leaves me as a confounded fool...

melodramatic...
poetic...
gibberish...
befuddled!!!
craziness?
perhaps.

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: