Monday, April 04, 2005

: : Summer Time : :


It's Summer!!! Sun is shining on endless sunny days... Cool hot nights... *wink* Warm breeze to soothe our sun-kissed skin... Bob Marley in the background... Perfect... Best time to hit the Beaches! But then again if you're like me, any time is a good time to hit the beach. I'm really usually more of a nocturnal lover, but come summer time I transform into a sun worshipper... I LOVE SUMMER! I can't wait to spend time in the beach to just laze around and do nothing... I swear I must've been a beach bum, a mermaid, or probably a fish in a previous lifetime coz I just can't seem to get enough of the Beach... Not to mention that I was born under the sign of the Fish... I guess you can say that I'm on a natural high right now.

Just recently spent my entire holy week in the beaches of Puerto Galera with my constant partner in crime these days - Pia! We spent 4 days and 3 night in Galera... It was awesome as usual... I had a BLAST! And a great tan line(I'm still glowingly well tanned)! Hehe In fact I'm still feeling the after effects and still high with the experience...

First thing that we did was to get our henna tattoo. I had mine on my lower back, it looked great with my bikinis. =) We spent the entire afternoon just lazing around on the beach. Just lyin around under the sun, chit chatting, swam... Totally relaxing... Later on in the night, we had dinner by the beach and started off the night in this Reggae Bar called Coco Aroma. I actually discovered this bar in my last trip here just Last January. It's a nice place where you can listen and jam with great (& some that are not too great) local artists. Or to put it simply, it's the perfect setting to get really drunk. Haha =) Think about it : Reggae + Alcohol + Beach + Moon = God Awful Hangover in the Morning. After the first set, we went walking around and checked out the SMB Concert - it was wildness indeed! The boys had a ball with the ladies in action on stage.


(to be continued...)

No comments: