Wednesday, April 20, 2005

: : Grrrr moment : :


my day entire day was going so well actually. I guess it was going too well, coz just when I was about to call it a day, something had to come up to change everything. And to think that I was very much looking forward to spend my precious couple of days off from work...

A colleague called in sick. That's fine actually. Over time right? Money right? I'm in the afternoon shift this week, still am right now, and the guy that called in sick is doing the morning shift... I figure since I'm still in the office as we speak, which is 9:46PM to be precise, surely my colleague who did the AM shift today could do the AM shift tomorrow and I can continue on to do the PM shift. It's the most logical thing to do. But I guess for some people, simple consideration is a term that is foreign to their vocabulary. So now, I have to get back to work in less than 8 hours after this shift... To be in time to cover the morning shift at 6AM.

Isn't that fabulous? *snicker*

No comments: