Saturday, April 16, 2005

: :An Affair to Remember/Love Affair: :


It never fails... I always end up in tears(BAWLING!) after watching this movie... No matter how many times I've seen it, have memorized most of the lines, and knowing exactly what will happen next... The movie still moves me to cry my eyes out...
For me, it has to be one of the most romantic movie of all time...
It's the kind of movie that makes you want to fall in love again...
To feel Love, and be Loved...
It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside you that makes you want to hug that certain somebody...
It's a Love story that we all wish would someday happen to us.
To meet that somebody, regardless of the place and time, regardless of anything...
If it's meant to happen, it will happen.

I was having a chat with a friend of mine the other day, and we were talking about our "love life". Or I should say her Love life, for she is definitely in Love and has been so for almost 5 years, and for my part, well, let's just say my "experiences"... =)
5 years ago, I was the one in love and giving her the advices, and now, it was quite amusing to see that the tables have been turned and how she is now advicing me on matters about the heart. That's Life for you.
Our conversation veered off to this movie, and how we love it... And how terribly romantic would it be if I was to meet somebody like that...
But then wait, I have already! Without the Love on my part that is...0
Terrible...
She suggested that perhaps the movie had too much of an effect on me... Except that I've been mostly having "affairs" and forgetting (or avoiding?) the Love in it.
Perhaps...

But I think An Affair to Remember sounds much much better than AffairS to Remember.

=)

No comments: