Saturday, April 23, 2005

: : OFF day : :


I finally had my OFF day from work!!! FINALLY goddamit!!!=D
So that definitely placed a smile on my face...
Though I am back at work now (HUHUHU! Goddamit!!!)
But I'm ok now. One day OFF from work is still way better than having none at all...

I was able to spend some quality time with my precious ME!
I went to the gym to work all my frustrations and stress from work, spent extra more time in the sauna to sweat out all the toxins (from work yet again). Scheduled a massage. And best of all, I indulged myself on a little shopping! SHOPPING!!! Hehe. It was quite therapeutic. Though I didn't really buy much. Yes, I've finally learned how to control myself from splurging on items that I don't really need. Damn! That sounded so convincing that I even convinced even myself there for a minute! LOL! But seriously, I'm way better now than how I was last year. Seeing the credit bills helped a lot. Anyway, yesterday I bought myself a tub of body cream from BodyShop(I really needed one), 2 tanktops(white & brown)from Topshop(i've always wanted to get these - always!), and a pair of ultra comfy army green flipflops(it's really comfy, in fact, i'm wearing it now).
I met up with a dear friend of mine for dinner - Paul(his bday's comin up!!!), we ended up in Red Crab. The food was great! I ate a whole lot!!! Afterwards we had coffee at Starbucks. Good food, good conversation, great company - It was a good night!
I met up with Pia & Co in Metrowalk at around 11:30 and did a couple of our usual round of beer drinking. As usual, we both wanted to do some dancing, but the bar that we ended up in was only playing House music for the night. Damnit! But it was ok, we still jiggled a bit, just a bit. FUN FUN FUN as always with Pia girl. Hehe
At the end of the night I was totally crushing on this guy!!! *wink*wink* A charmer extraordinaire. I swear he was like a babe magnet in the bar... Chicks were approaching him non-stop! And of course that's what got me kinda hooked like a fish is to a bait. For that night that is.
Damnit!
=)

Oh, and did I mention that I went home at around 3:00 and had to be at work for 6:00AM. So now, I am suffering from lack of sleep and a slight hangover...

No comments: