Saturday, June 10, 2006

... The Omen ...

+ Watched "The Omen" with the boys + biatch last night. Nobody didn't want to sit next to me for fear of getting whacked, or having their ear drums broken, or getting food & drinks all over them. *grin*
I sometimes have this reflex action to strike the person next to me when I'm startled, they usually just get in the way when my hand shoots up - Oops. Nothing personal really. And I sometimes squeak - ok I scream quite out loud when surprised... And I also tend to throw whatever it is I have in my hands when stunned. So given the fact that I had a jumbo strawberry kiwi daquiri in hand - well, it wasn't a good omen.. In the end I was seated in between two scaredy boys, most likely they were feeling so because they were in Lacoste & not about the movie! *hehe*

+ The movie was fairly ok, a bit boring & maybe even a bit drawn out if you expected more considering it's hype - 060606=666... anti-christ and all things evil... It had a bit of startling points for me but not as much as I expected. I only had one spilt moment, two whackings, and about 2 minute screams! Ha! So it was just ok... Our post mortem of the movie didn't do so well either.
Dapat ganito ganito yung nangyari... Dapat ginawa niya ganito... Di dapat ganun, ganito na lang sana... Kung ginawa nila yun, ganito sana! Haay... Wala nang series kung kami nasunod di ba?!

Haaay...

No comments: