Thursday, June 22, 2006

... Hello? Hello! Hello. ...

wala lang...

+ Like any other day, I answered the phone politely and said, "Company Name, Good afternoon..." The caller answered (in the chirpiest voice ever...), "Hi, good afternoon, this is Michelle from Company, sorry I dialled the wrong number! (I swear she must've been smiling as well) Goodbye!" BOING!!! HUH???? I was flummoxed... Had to give it to her for being so perky though.

+ I find it amazing that when users call to request for something, they have this tendency to assume that we would know what it is exactly that's on their mind... Details please? I didn't know mental telepathy was a requirement for my job... Hmmm...

+ This actually happened to a friend of mine some time ago... She called Globe to confirm if her global roaming was already activated in time for her Euro trip. The guy who answered sounded queer AND bitchy & goes, "INTERNATIONAL roaming you mean?" My friend was stumped, even incredulous, because she didn't know there was a difference between global & international roaming services - perhaps they also offer inter-galactic as well! By golly... But anyway, bitchy gay guy confirms that the service has been activated and even offered to inform my friend about the rates for France (take note that my friend did not ask for this info, and we do not know why he picked France). But my friend in turn informed him that she'll be visiting several countries & she has enumerated them in the application form... He asked for the countries, and he cut my friend when she mentioned Amsterdam and he goes, "Oh Amsterdam! Where's that... Oh Turkey. Hold on let me check..." BOING!!! Kakaloka...

No comments: