Friday, June 16, 2006

... boxing, & etc ...

+ Let's BOX! :) Just had my 3rd boxing session today. Boy do I hurt all over! But it's all good... No pain, no gain as they say right? I have to jog soon, just to loosen up the muscles and increase the resistance... I miss doing cardio.. Naks! I'm no longer enrolled in any gym so gotta find more ways to entertain myself. *hehe* Gym just wasn't doing "it" for me anymore... Got too lazy of the monotonous work out with the various contraptions that were all too familiarly boring... So it was a good thing Elorde opened up a branch nearby - boxing it is! Talk about sweating it all out man... Pwede mo nang pigain shirt ko after a session - dri-fit Nike na daw yun ha! Ahlavet! :)

+ I have to stop this nonsense man... Bloody hell... Pull yourself together... Damnit... Crazy fool... Come on... Focus! No. No. NO.

+ 'Heard the new Paris Hilton song? Stars are blind... It's quite catchy actually... But the idea of Paris Hilton singing... Not to mention her doing the video... Ok, I'm ambivalent towards the whole thing... *hehe*
> Even though the gods are crazy... Even though the stars are blind... *LOL*

+ I'm lovin the song & video Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado & Timabaland... Luv it! Makes me reminisce about the bubble sessions that we used to have every weekend in Georgetown... *grin* Those were The Days... Miss them... They definitely don't dance the way we used to dance back in those days... *hehe*

No comments: