Tuesday, June 13, 2006

... Avecilla - Bueser Nuptials ...

>o< Best wishes to my dear friend Azenneth who got married over the weekend! >o<

(with Melissa, Brian, Azenneth (d bride), & Moi)

She's my best girl friend from grade school... She and I have had a love-hate relationship... As Paul would say it, we grow better with time... I remember hating her when she first entered Montessori back in 3rd Grade. I didn't like her because, well, I just didn't - and being the bully that I was back then, so did everybody else of course! But Azenneth was a tough cookie... When I actually got to talk with her, we clicked & became good friends, and then we were the inseperable tandem. And then something happened, nag-inarte na kame, some say it was Brian (come on! haha), and we stopped talking to each other...
(hehe) Ten years passed (yes 10!), and we saw each other again at a school reunion and it was as if the 10 years didn't happen. They say forgive & forget, but in our case, we've simply forgotten about what it was that we were supposed to be angry with or forgive about!!! All we could remember were the good times that we had, and that in the end is what matters... Funny how we used to attend each other's bday parties, and now I''ve attended her wedding party & was even part of the entourage... *teary eyed*
It was a lovely wedding... Beautiful church... The bride was simply fabulous... Nice...
I'm happy for her & Andrew, & their baby boy Ashton. I'm glad that she has met & found someone that can finally hold her down! And I mean that in a good way. Love yah Tetet!!! Cheers for the Good times! And 'hope I'll still be part of the entourage on your golden anniversary! Mmwah!

And now, let me be in a "i-think-i-wanna-have-a-boyfriend-coz-i-don't-want-to-be-an-old-maid" mood please... harhar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kausap ko si tetet kanina. Thanks daw sa gift natin. Hehe. Buti na lang hindi niya tinanong kung ano yung bigay mo kasi hindi ko din alam! Haha! I still owe you. meet daw tayo next week. See you soon. Miss you!