Sunday, June 18, 2006

... nonsensical baubles ...

+ I just realized that I just acquired 3 pairs of shoes just for the month of May... a black closed-toe wedge espadrilles, a turquoise & black knot (open toe) wedge espadrilles, & a black ballerina-like / grecian-like ribboned WEDGE shoe(from I AM)... I guess you could say I'm in the mood for WEDGEs. :-)

+ To Bling or not Bling my gasgas phone? Hmm...

+ I bought my first set of boxing gloves the other day. Yes, I'm serious this time. Color? - Fire engine red! Bought them at Rockwell before going on graveyard shift... The sales lady gave me TWO sets of gloves, when I only paid for just a pair... I didn't realize that this was the case until I was already here in the office! Kakatamad kaya bumalik... So now, until I get the chance to return it, I have two pairs of boxing gloves... *phooey*

+ Finally found a pair of brown metallic Havaianas! I was so happy when I found a pair in my size... *babaw* I've looked all over for it! *SMILE* Apparently there's a new term now for this brand of flipflops, it's now called Havs among the young crowd. HAVS??? I hate it when they shorten names like that... Imagine hearing, "I'll be wearing my black havs tomorrow, how about you?" Like fer sherr... Wtf? I seriously can't stand it. Similar to Bora for Boracay. It's just one more syllable, surely it won't kill to say it. It irks me when I hear "Bora" + that conyo ewan twang. Whatev! Grrr... harhar :-)

+ I'm in love... I'm in love & lovin it... I'm hooked! Can't seem to get it out of my system... It's too sinful really but I can't help myself... I just gotta have it... Mrs Fields Double Dutch Brownie bar, or was it Rocky Road? Basta, it's sooo sinfully good. Coming in at second place at the moment is Beard Papa's cream puffs.. Yummylicious! Ahlavet! Now if only men were as easy to fall in love with like chocolates & Cream puffs... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sama na ako next time sa boxing!!