Saturday, February 25, 2006

: : happy week : :

Just an hour to go and I'll be FINALLY done with my gruelling 16-hour shift! Yep, you read it right the first time, 16 hours man... Damn... Oh well, that's OT for me so it's not that bad... Actually it still is, just trying to convince myself it's not... Ok didn't work!

But miraclas of all miracles though, I'm not that tired as I expected... I think I may have enough energy to even check out the dive shops & start shopping for my gear... Hehe, but then again I always have enough energy to go shopping! Especially now that I just received my bonus from work... Hmm... Just thinking about that cash just sitting there in my account is too tempting... Gotta learn to control. Something that I really have to learn!!!

I haven't had my usual two-cups of coffee nor any cigs and yet I'm still positively perky. Go figure! Thinking happy thoughts lang... In fact, I'm definitely looking forward to this week, aside from the monthend batch, I hope it'll be a happy week:

Tuesday Night is Embassy's anniversary party, & a girlfriend of mine invited me to go! She doesn't work the next day & my shift doesn't start till 2pm so I 'm GAME!! Party! hehe. The party has a school theme, so I'm all excited to dress up for that. Luv costume parties... I haven't decided yet on what I'm gonna wear, though... But I think I have an idea... So you know that means Monday would be shopping panic day.
Oops - monday = shopping! Also for diving equipment... Control!
Thursday will be my last pool session for my scuba lessons - gotta cram it all up for my check out dive this weekend in Anilao!! Exciting!!! I'm going to the beach! Although there's really not much of a beach in Anilao, but it's ok, there's the sea so for me beach pa rin yun! hehe Looking forward to breathe in that salty fresh air, swim, and DIVE!!! naks! To breathe like Darth Vader under water with the fishies. Nice!
Friday night - considering that I didn't go out this week, I have a feeling Friday would be a catchin up night. So just gonna chill & hang out.
Oh and I'm hoping that I can realy stick this whole week out... Better that I don't see him really. I'd rather not. And I hope he doesn't make his usual "whatsup & how-you-doin", so that I don't have to worry about... Whatever. Gotta be strong... Yeah, yeah...

Just think HAPPY THOUGHTS!

No comments: