Monday, February 20, 2006

: : random thoughts : :

* Attended a wedding of a colleague today. It was lovely... The church was beautiful, and the reception was garden-style & was set amidst old Spanish ruins. There was even a fountain in the middle! It was very romantic... Perfect lighting & all... Evoked a lot of oohs & aahs among us girls as you can imagine. Lovely...

* Just what is it about Sunday nights that makes all radio stations to play lovey-dovey-ultra-mushy love songs?!?!?! It doesn't really help right now...

* So I was able to stick it out for almost two weeks. I was firm to myself and did not break my stand. It's another round of power play. And then I receive a message out of the blue(just as before). I freak out. But regained my composure & replied just so to be polite. Hey I'm cool. I will not get affected by this again. And then what happened after a week? I crumbled... Inexplicably. I gave in... Extremely foolish of me! Pfft! I was doing so well and then BAM! I'm back to square one. Blame it on February shall we please? Never again though. Deleted his number. And no I did not memorize his number. He can go back to Timbuktu for all I care. Now that felt good!

* On a positively jovial note: I started my scuba lessons this week!!! Hooray!!! Considering the fact that I don't know how to swim, I think I did pretty good! :-) I'm a self-confessed beach addict. Eversince I can remember, I've always loved the sea. It's in my nature - Water is my sign, I'm a Piscean. My name in Greek is "water related" as well. Mind boggling how I still don't know how to swim... Anyway, I've always wanted to learn scuba. A friend of mine gave me an intro dive the other week in Anilao and it was AMAZING! Surreal experience! Although I must admit that I kinda panicked the first time I dove into the water... Almost forgot that I have the regulator & that I can breathe... Breathe like Darth Vader. But when I saw the scene before me - WOW! I've entered a new realm... I was captivated.
A week after that, decided to finally take that scuba classes. I can't wait for my check out dive! Just have to schedule when... Soon though!

No comments: