Friday, March 10, 2006

: : still about last week : :

* just so you know, I will still be ranting quite a bit in this entry...*

Last week was REALLY not a good week, I think I was able to establish that fact, but I forgot some bits and pieces... So just wanted to put the final touches on it. Kinda like putting the cherry and chocolate syrup on top of a fabulous sundae.

* I lost my phone during the anniv party at Embassy Tuesday night... I was totally bummed... Lost a phone yet again!!! Don't ask how I lost it coz I can't even remember myself... But miracles of all miracles, found my dear phone when we went Saturday night!!! Awesome eh?! Have to commend the staff of that place, real nice people. It's a blessing in disguise that the bouncer, the washroom attendant, the cashier, and the manager remembers me... Hehe.. How you ask? You don't want to know... Trust me!

* I wasn't able to go to my check out dive last week... I felt that I was too stressed that if I do go, I just won't be able to enjoy the dive... Sayang lang... So I decided to move it to this weekend... Knocking on wood as we speak, and crossing my fingers (& legs!) that hopefully this pushes thru... I have my gear all set!!!

* Wasn't able to go to the gym the whole week!!!! I am now a fat cow... Also, I'm feeling the stress man... My skin's breakin out!!! *bawls* phooey!

* Ok, I'm now finished ranting...

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~

On a completely different note... Did I miss a beat? Or maybe not... No I did not actually... I'm just done with the questions. "We often mistake what we wish for, with what is..." I know. Admittedly(yes I can now admit so), it's not about this person, but it's more of the idea and the possibility... That maybe, just maybe... But it just isn't. I still don't. I thought I did... But I want what I don't want... And there's no point stressing over something that's only an almost sort-of-thing. Coz we all know almost doesn't count... (song yun ah) So I'm just gonna sit back, relax, enjoy the ride... No worries.

Happy thoughts... *grinning*

No comments: