Saturday, January 14, 2006

: : new year blues : :

My first post for the New Year...

It's just the start of the year & yet so much stuff has happened in such a short span of time... It would've been great if the things that happened were all good, but sadly most of it are not good at all... But let's not go there as yet, let's start with the good ones first...

On the day of new year's eve, I was all excited to break the year right with my dear Mum & lil sis at New World Hotel. Although it would've been nice to spend it with the whole family back in Laguna, it was quite refreshing to have that time exclusively for just the three of us. It was great fun - bonding with Mom & sis like old times when we were in Guyana. It was quite poetic in a sense, because from now on, officially that is, it truly is and will always be just the three of us. :-) Now I miss my Mum...
After the quality time spent with my family, I met up with some dear friends from the office and we partied the night away until the sun was up! Great crazy fun... From Embassy to Fiama's, then back to Embassy... Sometime in the night I had a tiff with a guy friend of mine over something silly - like about a certain boy! Long story...
A story that is actually still on the making or something like it, and would most likely just be left hanging and no clear ending... But that would have to be in another post of it's own...
Back to my guy friend... Had lunch with him the next Monday & we had our little "talk" & cleared things up... We're good now. I'm glad that we were able to clear things up right away. It was a good thing that we did, coz I had no idea what was in store for me right after this...
But then again who does?!

Right now I'm not in good terms with a very dear friend of mine... And I'm really affected by it... Although we're not talking & things are blurry with us at the moment, I still consider her as a good friend... But it's just sad to find out that all it took was something really lame for us to be in this state. It's sad, because I thought we were both better than this...
(sigh)

No comments: