Saturday, January 28, 2006

: : honestly... : :

feeling so down lately
having unbelievable extreme mood swings by the hour
have to be busy
attempt to focus
sometimes it actually works...
but most times... not

out of sight.
out of mind.
less talk.
less mistake.
no talk = no mistake.
i used to believe this works. i actually made it work for myself! for a time... but then i can only kid myself for so long... and now...
after the longest time of thinking & believing that i can avoid the unavoidable, & succeeding in the process for a time, i find myself to be in the same position that i promised myself i won't be in... yet here i am...
and now... nothing.
can't undo what's been done.
but I'm a big girl... i can handle this... i should be able to...
:-)
enough with the drama!
there are more depressing things in the world right now.
no other way but to go forward. no sense being stuck in a rut, for that won't do anybody good. get up, smell the pollution in the air and MOVE ON!
easier said than done, but still, it's worth a try.


*****************************************************
~Strong Enough~
by Sheryl Crow

God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fight
I’d be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man?

Nothing’s true and nothing’s right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can’t change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise I’ll believe
Lie to me
But please don’t leave

I have a face I cannot show
I make the rules up as I go
It’s try and love me if you can
Are you strong enough to be my man?

When I’ve shown you that I just don’t care
When I’m throwing punches in the air
When I’m broken down and I can’t stand
Will you be strong enough to be my man?

Lie to me
I promise I’ll believe
Lie to me
But please don’t leave

No comments: