Saturday, October 02, 2004

: : raves & rantings by ME : :


* My whole face is peeling!!!! Grrr... I went to a derm clinic to have a facial a week ago and now my face is peeling and it stings like mad... Goodness... And I'm supposed to have a date tonight!!! What a major nightmare!!!! My face is all red and blotchy... What the hell am I gonna do????
I don't feel like going anymore....

* Went to Red Box last night to attend this office thingy that we had... A despedida to two of our bosses, and a welcome party for our new incoming boss... And today, I had to be back to work as early as 6am... Surreal...

* I bought two cute tops yesterday. =) A black(another black one) snug baby polo shirt, and a comfy pink(and yet another pink one!) shirt with the phrase "Careless in the past" on it... LOL
I have too many black tops come to think of it.... I have a whole stack of just black shirts... Sleeveless tanks... Sleeveless shirts... Round-neck.. Cowl-neck... Turtle neck... V-neck... Short sleeves... Long sleeves.... 3/4 shirts... A wrap shirt... Halters... Blouses... Stripes... Get the picture? What can I say, it's a classic... Perfect when you can't think of anything else to wear... Goes well with anything...
I've also noticed that I'm beginning to acquire a lot of pink shirts - in various shades and what-nots... =D My pink shirts are beginning to be my new black...

* I haven't been regularly going to the gym this past week... And that doesn't go well especially since I had a bingeing spree over Fiesta the other day... Not good at all...

* Played volleyball last Tuesday for our team in our office tournament and we won! Yey! But of course that was expected, considering the fact that we are the 3-year standing champion, and that we haven't lost a game - ever... Our team captain put me to play on set 2 and 3, and now, boy does my hand hurt from service... it's red and bruised... It looks bent now too...

* LA SALLE WON THE UAAP CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Yeah baby!!!! Animo La Salle!!! Talk about a great season! From turning a losing streak to a golden winning streak straight to the finals! Cardona is the man! MVP or no MVP, he's the BEST! Hehe *

* ;-) A lot of people seem to think that I seem to be "blooming" as they call it, these past few weeks... Hmmm.... HUH???? I tell them it's this new blush that I'm raving about... But they won't buy it... Oh well...

* I'M NOT... I know I'm NOT... LOL

No comments: