Thursday, October 28, 2004

: : one day before vacation... : :


one more day to go... then it should be BLISS... no work... no calls from the boss... Vacation...aaargh... this day proves to be one of those longest day ever... and the hours seem to just stretch out till forever... i am still at work so to speak, when i should've been home and packing my swimsuits etc... Gosh! I have so many things to pack!!!! I'm panicking now... Hopefully I won't end up panic shopping again, which i usually do - and have a feeling will mostly likely be doing tomorrow... In addition to that, I'm not feeling very well... My body knows that my vacation is already up, and my body is just tethering for a shutdown and screaming for reboot so to IT speak... AND I have this "date" to go to as well!!! I haven't even thought about what to wear for that... Goodness!!! And tomorrow's casual friday as well!!!! Goddamnit!!! What in the world am I gonna wear!!! And I have to organize my schedule, time etc.... Argggggh!!!!!
PANICK!
PANICK!
PANICK!

No comments: