Sunday, October 17, 2004

: : Friday Night Out : :


* Friday - my shift was from 6am to 6pm... a colleague of mine was on leave so had to cover the shift... I didn't really have plans then, just the usual I guess with some office mates - dinner, supposed to watch a movie, then some drinks. But as it turned out, the night turned out to be a drinking spree session!!!
It was the last day for one of our boss, so we had the IT farewell drinks at a nearby restaurant. And when I say IT drinking session, I meant the heavy drinking session... Shortly after ten, we headed off to Temple Bar. One of our colleagues happened to be friends with the owner so we headed off to the VIP Lounge section. Natch I must say! We had drinks, and more drinks, and even more drinks... And the best part for me was that I got to DANCE the night away. And boy did I dance up a storm! :-D
It was a FUN night I must say...
But Damn... I'm on graveyard shift this week.. I can't go out this weekend, or anytime this week... Bummer...
My sister pointed out to me that I've been going out a lot lately, and not just on weekends... True... Which means that my alcohol intake these past few weeks is a lot as well... But then again, no problem, my tolerance for alcohol is quite high as I just found out... I guess I've been hanging out too much with the boys... And so is my girl Pia!
Life...
Life's too good...

No comments: