Saturday, August 14, 2004

: : etcetera.. etcetera.. : :


* I saw The Village last night. I must say it was completely not what I expected it to be like... The trailer was a completely different story from the actual movie! Just about everybody had the same reaction after watching it. I thought it would be some horrid gruesome story, but it's actually not. When you think about it, it's really a love story with twisted twist in it... But all the same, it still gave me quite a fright! But then, just about anything can give me the jitters...

* After watching the movie, I headed off to Temple Bar with some friends... Had a couple of shots of Jagermeister... Danced a bit, or should I say just jiggled a bit... It has been quite a while since I last visited the bar scene! I felt so out of place at first... The crowd now seems to be getting younger and younger... Geez! Nowadays we usually just have dinner, and/or a movie, drinks or cocktails, bits of chit chat, then home. I would've love to dance, and I always ask them to go dancing, but nobody likes to go dancing in this place! But when I'm really in the mood for dancing, just give me a couple of shots of whatever and I'll dance even on my own wherever! There was a time when every weekend was meant for dancing, drinking, and what not... Every single weekend, starting off Friday night till Sunday night... It all seemed exciting to me then... I had to be out, staying home for the weekend was unheard of. But then something happened... I dunno what... Somehow seeing the same faces, and doing the same thing - drinking, getting drunk, dancing, doing stupid things, some stupid things that I remember the next day, and some stupid things that I don't remember(or try no to remember), the hangover, it all just didn't make sense anymore... What was the point of doing them? For what purpose?
Right now I'm at work. I came home around 1:30 and had to be at work by 6am.
I have a slight headache, my head feels like it's full of cotton... Woozy...

* I dunno if my web counter is amiss or what, but according to the counter, my blog has been viewed 2,329,577 times!!!! WOW!!!! If anybody is really reading this, well, I'd appreciate some comments, good or bad. ;-)

No comments: