Sunday, August 22, 2004

: : 22 Auguust 2004 : :


* it just dawned on me that August is almost over... the year's almost over and the -ber months are coming... time really does fly so fast...


continuation of my Mid-year Review


~ * March * ~

* Went on a road trip adventure with my sister to La Luz Resort in Batangas. The place was a glorious beach haven!!!! It was just what I needed to relieve me from much stress and anxieties... The beach was awesome. We went snorkelling... swim, swim, swim! trekking... took loads & loads of pictures... ate a lot, and I mean a LOT... slept in the cabanas... relaxed... t'was a great escape from the city... We LOVE the place... We only wish we could've stayed much longer...






~ * April * ~

* Celebrated Tatay's and Lolo's Birthday... For Lolo's birthday, we had lechon and the works...


* We had a family outing in San Juan Batangas! :-) My sister and I were gushing about La Luz so much that the whole family just had to experience the place themselves. And I'm glad to say that they were very much satisfied as well... That was a good day... And I still have the tan line to prove it!






* Company Summer Outing at Fonatana!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!


we danced and drank heartily... danced some more... and drank even more... and even more...



more dancing and drinking...

[

wouldn't have made it through the night without the much needed help that I got from my colleagues... :-)

(to be continued.... again... soon...)


hey looks like somebody fixed my counter! hehe

No comments: