Sunday, March 11, 2007

rewiring the body clock, & some not so bright & shiny moments

I can't sleep... I'm in the processing of resetting my body clock... As per usual, each week, as I change from one shift to the next, I have to alter my sleeping pattern in order to - well, in order to sleep more! It's tiring really...

My last post was all bright & shiny... But like all good things, I can't stay too bright & shiny for too long - else I might just explode or some sort. I feel crappy now. I did something really mean - extremely mean even in my own standards, and I'm normally mean... *sigh*
I have this tendency to get carried away with words when emotion are involved. Don't get too perverted now! Not in that sense!
I know I say very harsh things sometimes... And sometimes I don't mean it - and sometimes I do. But this is the one time I wished I kept my mouth shut. Or at least save it for some other day. But no, my mouth got ahead of me... *pfft* And like all things, I just have to deal with it. It still makes me as guilty as hell though...

Long distance relationship. Whatdya reckon about it?
I've had personal experience on the matter - mine didn't work obviously, but I still think that it's still possible. It works for some people. I have a friends who was in one for almost 5 years and now they're married... It can work... For some people, but not me...
I don't even want to try it... So why am I even thinking about it?
I have no idea.
Erase... =)

2 comments:

sunkissed said...

been there, been that.hahaha. honestly it will work if most men could control themselves from sticking their weiners in every crevice they see. it can't be avoided. people get lonely you know. don't you just hate it mari when have already had a bad experience with it yet we love getting ourselves into it again? 'di na natuto noh? haha.

marinela said...

I know Gen!!! Di na talaga natuto!!! You'd think you would've learned from the previous experience but no... You just have to go through it again... Tigas ulo eh... hehe
Haay! Will update yah soon! Got chika too pero will tell yah once it's official - I'm super excited about it!!! *wink*wink*