Thursday, March 08, 2007

070307

Would you believe it but the first quarter of the year is almost over!!!
Grabe ang bilis ng panahon...
With the good times and the bad... The happy ones and the sad...
With everything that Life has to offer, the challenges that comes along with it, and everything else...
I wouldn't have it any other way. =)
Especially with the great friends that surround me... It never seems to amaze me how lucky I am really. I guess I must've done something right to have such dear friends. *senti mode*
But seriously though, I am really thankful for everything, and at how my Life is at right now... Where I am now, how I am, how I feel...
You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you just feel great about everything & you feel like today is your day - and that everything is really going your way? Well that's how I feel now. Dunno why, but I'm just thankful! Like the calmness after the storm...
I just know that things can even get better - I know it.
Some say happiness is a choice - well then I guess I'm definitely opting to have one.
Lovin Life I guess!
Mwahs!!!

No comments: