Sunday, March 04, 2007

A big good sigh...

*SIGH*
After all the "planning" and talking about having an out of town trip with Botchi & Nash, we FINALLY did do so this weekend! =) Spent the weekend at Tagaytay Highlands with some dear friends. It was definitely an adventure what with driving through the FOG late into the night in search for some serious FOOD. It was a weekend with great company, good food, booze, more good food & more food. =) Hehe. Must do it again soon!

On another note... I really am thankful for having such good friends at my side. Makes me wonder what did I ever do to have such blessings? I'm not that bad after all I guess, in fact, I know I'm not bad at all.
In a few weeks time I'm turning yet another year older, but most definitely wiser (& mature) & more responsible with what Life has to offer. And at this point in my Life (senti mode...), I really am happy & releived at the same time about how things are in my Life. Generally at how I'm able to rise through the challenges & find peace with it all. =)
I can look you in the eye and can honestly say (surprisingly I must admit) that I couldn't give a damn and that I am so over it.

No comments: