Monday, July 31, 2006

...raining yet again...

* So yes, it is raining yet again! I still don't like the rain. And I'm still in a sentimental mood... Damn! But I'm much better at it, thank you... Another thing that's bad about the rainy weather, is that it makes you lazier than your usual lazy self. Since it started raining, I haven't been going to boxing as often as I planned to. So now I've gained back the 5 pounds that I lost...

* Soon as I had my car washed, rain has been pouring non-stop. I didn't have it washed until I couldn't bear it anymore. It looked like mud in wheels that I just had to have it washed... Also, at that time, the weather sort of cleared up, so I thought, the timing is just right. NOT!!! I guess you just never really know... The sun can be out shining and the sky all clear in one minute, and then the next thing you know it's raining hippos & elephants! Such is life.

* It was quite a weekened! Started out with the company party on Friday night. Hey our Team won an award! Pretty impressive I must say... As I've said before, it was a night to remember... At least bits and pieces of it and as much as my memory can permit me... Lots of eating and drinking, but basically more of the drinking of course. Afterwards we headed off to Embassy for more drinking... Etcetera... What-nots... Had work the next day and a baptism to go...
I'm a godmother yet again to Azenneth's darling lil Ashton. Such a sweety! Had on my swirly back dress, and felt super girly in it, then my mood was ruined when rain poured on us and just drenched us all! It's ok though, still felt girly. :-) After a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet, I finally went home and slept!!!! Bliss... But I woke up at almost mid-night and headed over at Nash's place for the usual beer guzzling affair... More drinking again, when I can still feel the remnants of my alcohol intake from the night before... Damn... Come Sunday, I didn't wake up until it was 3pm! And to cap off my weekend, I had an early dinner with lil sis at Pizza Hut - alcohol free!!!

* I feel like an Energizer bunny, I just keep on going and going and going... Somebody once told me, "Please say you're tired for a change!!!" I guess I do... I tend to push things to the limit... Somebody better tell me when I've reached the limit though. But then that's another hard part because I'm told that I could be very stubborn...

* A friend of mine told me that I think too much. How can one person think too much? Funny he said that, because I rememeber my Mom always reminding to THINK first before doing anything. And you know moms always knows best. And you know what, my mom is right, I should think FIRST before doing anything, and NOT the other way around.

Current mood: confused
Current song: Doing Too Much (by Paula Deanda)

1 comment:

Kim said...

my friend chuck and i went drinking at cena last friday. after 5 months of no liquer - my body rejects alcohol. i was an embarassment.