Friday, July 14, 2006

... blahs ...

+ nothing seems to be making sense lately... yet it actually makes sense that it's not making sense...

* I'm hating my job at the moment. I feel like I'm on a boat/ship that's about to catapult because there's no defined captain!!! I see no directions whatsoever as to where the Team is heading, and nobody can seem to make any decision on their own without consulting somebody - specifically Me. I think it's about time that they know know how the game is played... *pfft!*

+
the very essence of romance is uncertainty...
(The Importance of being Earnest) *wink* I love that line... but hate going through it...

* Had another verbal sparring with lil sis... Drama galore! Emotionally draining... Hate that when that happens... But of course the tough sister act has to stay...

+ I'm no French fan when it comes to football, but what the hell happened to Zidane???

No comments: