Monday, May 29, 2006

: : schwing schwing : :

*schwing*
Chicane's concert was da bomb!
Actually... It was crappy at first to be honest.. But the company that I was with was all too happy that we just didn't really care - we still had a ball! While the band played like Side A, me & a friend of mine were listening to Tiesto on her mobile! *hehe* We wanted upbeat!!! And I think so did everybody else... But we all went crazy when they played Not an Ordinary Morning... Funny coz before going to World Trade, I was thinking about how in the world are we all gonna dance to that tune... We figured they wouldn't play it coz it was too slow like...
W R O N G ! !

Guess they knew it was going to be otherwise!!!
Then goes Love on the Run... Stoned in Love... Haaay...
*schwing*
Funny... But the song that got stuck in my mind was from Kaskade - It's you It's Me...
*schwing*
:-) Saturday

:-D Sunday

:-I Monday

? Tuesday
*schwing*
I feel so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Empty...

No comments: