Tuesday, May 16, 2006

: : just another tuesday night : :

just went to the gym so I'm still on a natural high *smile*
"endorphins make you happy!"

was chatting with my sis the other day about her adventures with the kids where she's having her OJT and she had me cracking up! kids say the darnest things I tell yah...
case 1: it's cook out time with the kids! teacher tells the kids (tots ages 2-3 yrs old) that they will be cooking! she holds up a can of corned beef and asks the class to guess what they will be cooking! the kiddies reply "corned beef"! but no wait, cutest lil boy wonder shouts CHICKEN! "I want chicken!", he gleams. Teacher tells cutey boy "No honey, we'll be cooking corned beef today". Cutey boy replies, "Ok, but I want chicken!" with the the cutest lil smile ever... The class proceeds to cook the corned beef, serve the food, sit, & enjoy their cooked meal. Cutey boy raises his hand and calls the teacher, "Waiter! I don't like this, could you take it out please. I want CHICKEN!". Teacher approaches cutey boy and tells him "Sorry dear, but remember Teacher is not a waiter." Cutey boy replies, "Ok! Teacher Waiter, could you get me a chicken?" HAHA :-) di nga naman cya waiter, pero pwede naman na maging teacher AT waiter ah...
Cutey boy proceeds to eat the corned beef. When the class ended and he saw his yaya, he tells her, "Yaya I want chicken!" Gusto nga naman kasi nga niya ng chicken eh! hehe
Kids are so adorable. I want one. haha :-)

No comments: