Saturday, May 13, 2006

: : here comes the Storm : :

I spoke too soon about Summer... The rainy season just started...
:-( *i don't like the rain*
And it all literally starts with a storm!!! *sigh*

Amazingly though, I woke up early today in spite of the cold, rainy, windy weather... Or maybe because there was a power outage & i was feeling hot. Most likely the latter... Anyway, it was good coz I was able to spend some quality time with lil sis - we had breakfast at Jollibee! Their chicken tocino rocks! hehe *babaw*
Then I finally went to the gym after almost a month of laziness! Haay... I tried to work out a sweat but it was too cold... Oh, and while the winds were howling outside, I was watching "The Perfect Storm" while running on the thread mill... How apt eh?
I'm now at work and it looks gloomy outside...
But I'm feeling all warm & fuzzy inside, thanks to Alan's treat of caramel macchiato & belgian waffle(with strawberries of course!). hihi

~o~o~o~


Current song of the Moment: No Ordinary Morning by Chicane
I luv it... It's actually a sad song...
It was truly not an ordinary morning then...
Enough!


My #2 song of the moment is It's You It's Me by Kaskade. Love the lyrics:
You never know who's waiting for you
You never know when love is coming your way
But if tonight I look again into your eyes
And it's you and it's me you love
And it's you and it's me you love

*sigh*
'Wish He would leave me alone...
Or do I?
*pfft!*
whatever...


I really don't like the rainy weather... It brings out the mushiness in me.
Won't you agree? :-)

No comments: