Sunday, March 26, 2006

: : i'm in a mood : :

hmmm.... Yes, I'm in a mood... What mood? I dunno... *sigh*

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

thought you had all the answers to rest your heart upon. but something happens don't see it coming, now you can't stop yourself. now you're out there swimming in the deep. in the deep. Life keeps tumbling your heart in circles till you... let go till you shed your pride and you climb to heaven and you throw yourself off. now you're out there spinning in the deep. in the deep. in the deep. in the deep. and now you're out there spinning and now you're out there spinning in the deep. in the deep. in the deep. in the deep. If you want to be given everything, give everything up... Share lang...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"Maybe part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight for so long is because we fear that something so great won't happen twice..."

""I've realized that Life is full of contradictions... Sometimes it's crazy to be sane. You need to fall to fly. People suffer because you care. You have to unlearn to know the lesson. You have to give up because you are strong. You have to be wrong to make things right... Nonetheless, Life's complexities are also Life's source of beauty. We should cry to laugh again... Fall apart to be whole again... And get hurt to Love again..."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

"By the time the pain of not doing the thing gets worse than the fear of doing it, it would feel like we're carrying around a tumor in our body..." And it does...

"Knowing is better than wondering..." Is it? But then what you don't know, won't hurt you... Ignorance is bliss isn't it? But then you can only fool yourself for so long...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

Admittedly I'm a bitch. Cold-hearted rin ba daw? Am I? Sometimes I do think so.. Maybe I've morphed into an ice queen. Dya think? Things are actually quite simple. And it can remain simple. It only becomes complicated when you start to feel... And care... So I guess I'm no ice queen after all. Although I wish I was... And though I know some people think so...

How is it a good idea to open up and be vulnerable? That doesn't make any sense.

Enough.

But then I've been telling myself that same sentiment for the longest while now...

This is just most likely my hormones raging. It better be.

No comments: