Sunday, January 30, 2005

: : restless me : :


i'm still feeling a bit off the weather...
and it's not even that time of the month for me...
my BLAH period as I have decided to call it...
and i can't seem to pin point what exactly is causing it...

maybe I miss my Mum...
perhaps...
she left to go back to Fiji just recently...

maybe I'm bored with work...
I am.
In fact, out of whim, I headed down south with a friend of mine and we spent the weekend by the beach. I've always been very fond of the beach. It never fails to calm and soothe my nerves. And though the trip there was fantastic - even adventurous. It didn't completely vanish the mood I'm in as I thought it would.
I'm still in the same mood as I was before I left...
work is... well how should I describe it...
same... nothing new... just same...
and maybe that's why i'm getting bored...
maybe...

or maybe it's about a guy...
they say it's always about a guy...
for some...
i realized that guys will tell a girl anything just to get what they want...
that's what i'm told...
and it's what i learned through experience...
so i've learned to be on guard...
so how does one know when to let the guard down?
how does one know when they're actually telling the truth for a change?
words... just words...



No comments: