Sunday, January 16, 2005

: : Resolution 2005 : :

2005
----
Although we're already half-way through January, I'm still basking in the remnants of welcoming the new year - post-wise style I know. And of course, with the welcoming of the new year also comes the making of one's resolution - yet again. Now I know most resolutions made are hardly if not never kept, but usually broken faster than you can even make one.
I hardly make any resolutions really. And if ever I do, I never do keep them
But this year, I'd REALLY like to turn a new leaf and actually make a resolution or two (or more) and try (better than nothing at all) to actually keep them - seriously!
So here it goes...

2004 was a financially disappointing one for me... Basically because I spent too much!!! So this year, I'll try to be less compulsive when shopping. Better yet, I'll try to cut down shopping altogether! I have this terrible habit of having a panick attack when shopping for anything - it's crazy! My credit card bill is a screaming witness to those moments... Anyway... SO this year is all about being frugal, frugal, FRUGAL...

Moving on... Now I stopped smoking for almost a year - 8 months to be exact... But you know what the old saying goes, some habits die hard, so to cut it short, I'm back on it. I don't want to say that I'll quit smoking, coz I honestly know I can't. But I can say that I will cut back on it... It's a terribly bad habit I know... To allieviate my already guilty-of-nicotine soul for this, I'll invest more time in the gym.

---> to be continued...

No comments: