Wednesday, January 19, 2005

: : Me, me, ME: :

Most people perceive me as the snobbish type.
I am.
A lot of them would say I'm mataray, a girl with an attitude problem.
I probably I am.
In fact I know I am like that... At most times...
I definitely am.

I am Bitchy.
Moody.
And very temperemental.
Don't even ask.
My mood swings are as unpredictable as the weather in Guyana.

I'm the type of person who will not talk to you unless you speak with me first.
Most of the time I walk with my chin help up high, looking head on, but not really looking at anything in particular - not even you. That's why it's more than likely that I would just ignore you if ever I do pass by you in the hallway... Nothing personal really. That's just how I am.

I'm stubborm.
I always insist that I'm right, even when I know deep down that I'm wrong.
I can twist things around to make things right - MY way.

I have this nasty habit of procrastinating things - but then again, who doesn't?

I'm also very Vain...
A paranoid hypochondriac whose ultimate fear in Life is dying.
A perfectionist at heart when I want to, and an ultimate lazy slob when the mood arises.

Why am I saying all these things?
Because I want to.

No comments: