Saturday, December 30, 2006

... Which superhero are you? ...

I still remember the first time I watched Supergirl on Betamax... I watched it over & over again until my Nanay told me to stop. I was about 5 years old...
I was mesmerized by it all... I wanted to be Supergirl. Hell I thought I was Supergirl!
After watching the movie, I remember I was playing upstairs in my Lola's old house... I grabbed a red bedsheet & placed it over my shoulders, this was to be my red cape. Then I went by the staircase, I think my Lola's old house had a good 12steps in her staircase, & then I did what Supergirl would do - I jumped & flew.
I was flying...
At least I did for a couple of seconds. Then I landed flat on my bum, and that was the end of my illusion of being Supergirl.

Until now... I just took a Superhero Test, yes, I'm that bored right now... And the results show that I am Supergirl. :)
I guess I was always a Supergirl after all... We all are.

Your results:
You are Supergirl






















Supergirl
85%
Iron Man
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Wonder Woman
65%
Hulk
65%
The Flash
55%
Robin
52%
Superman
50%
Spider-Man
50%
Batman
30%
Catwoman
30%

Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

No comments: