Thursday, December 28, 2006

... 28DEC06 ...

Just spilling some blurbs...
  • Spent Christmas Eve working... Terribly sad!!! Went straight home to Laguna to be with Family soon as my shift was over. That was comforting... Spent Christmas day with Family - a quiet day really, but soothing for me. Ate a lot! It's a great feeling to know that however things are with my life, wether good or bad, I'll always have my family to come home to no matter what. No matter how crazy my Family may seem :), and they really are (hehe) - I love 'em all. It was a happy Christmas... Miss my Nanay though...
  • As I was about to rush home from my graveyard shift today (it's a Wednesday which means coding day for the "green-mean-machine") well, green-meany won't start! Wanted to cry... (been too emotional lately... it's the holiday blues coupled with what-nots) It was almost 7am and I just knew my car's gonna get towed... So had to ask the guards to "push" me so that I could park in Dela Rosa. Pfft! :( At this point I was really feeling so down already that I just wanted to sit by the curb & just bawl my eyes out... But Ate Pat came to my rescue & brought some wise men from the basement & they helped me out - they had to "push" the green-meany again & voila! Engine started! Thank God! Gotta get my battery checked though...
  • And on another positive note, received the score standings today & found out that my Entourage Team + Top Models won first place from last Friday's Xmas Party!!! Whopee!!! Take that!!!! HMPH!!!! Was so happy!!! I thought the grand prize of 50points in the Top Model wouldn't be anything, but turns out that this helped a LOT to make our Team win & tie for the over-all Championship. All that hardwork definitely paid off!!! Emotional again... Grabe! It's the first time that such a competition was done in the Bank & I really don't know how my name was brought up & I was assigned as The Stylist (naks!). But whatdya know, I actually have some sense in Style then! hehe. At least now I have a career alternative to take into account just in case... Just in case!
  • I am so sick of her pretending to be nice. Seriously. Magpakatotoo ka kaya. Get real! Coz I know otherwise. But I do not want to waste any more of my time on such nonsense. I've had enough of it all.
  • Was finally able to wrap most of my gifts today... I know - only now! Only to realize that I still have to get some more gifts for some people... Whew! I promise to complete my holiday gift shopping before the year ends - which is just this week!
  • I really miss my Nanay...
  • I'm eating too much chocolates.
  • I miss being my usual Me... Gotta get her back...

3 comments:

sunkissed said...

ey mari! congrats on your efforts for the Xmas party..do you have pics? I missed this one..don't know what's been happening to the bank lately.

marinela said...

Thanks Gen! :) A&S had a new gimick for this year's Xmas Party. We had an "Entourage" theme, we had the whole red carpet thingy complete with our own version of Cojo to interview people! Each Team had their own male & female entry for the Top Model competition. Of course you know Green Team won the over-all thing (hehe), but get this, we tied with Yellow!!! Ok lang... I must say Red had a pretty good presentation, highlight of it all was a Brokeback rendition courtesy of (can you guess?) Raffy & Danish! It was scandalously hilarious! Will post some pics soon as I get a hold of 'em. :) Take care dear!

sunkissed said...

awww.i missed this party...i hate it! HA..feeling HSBC employee pa. i love xmas parties!thanks..post 'em ok?