Thursday, October 13, 2005

: : busy body me : :


I think my last post made quite a stir... Some people I tell yah... If you can't take it, then no nobody's forcing you to read on. Leave!
Makes me think about MTRCB on Pinoy Big Brother... Censoring reality? If only life can also be cut & edited like a movie, but unfortunately, it can't be so. On life whatever happens is the final cut, no chance for a second take to replace the "bad cut". You can try again of course, but what's done is done...

Moving on...
I attended a kiddie party over the weekend! It's the 1st bday of the daughter of one of our bosses - she was so adorable! A bubbling baby with such a happy disposition - she was just smiling the whole time!!! Afterwards, Pia, Erik & I went to watch a movie at Greenbelt - 40 year old virgin. It was hilarious!!! Hella funny.

I was off from work last Monday to Wednesday - a welcome break... I was originally planning to go home to Laguna, but lil sis was sick so I decided to stay in the Metro & be the caring big sis that I am (most of the time...). Nevertheless, I must say that I was able to do a lot during my "off days" - except for Monday... hehe

Monday ~ woke up with a start at around 06:00AM and freaked out. I thought I had work at 6AM! Thru a cloud of sleepiness I realized that I didn't have work so went back to bed... Grrr.... Woke up at around 11:30 with a slight headache from too much sleeping... I basically just bummed around the entire day & watched TV & eat! Felt horribly lazy...

Tuesday ~ I promised myself that I WILL do something, and I did! I decided to have my very first boxing lesson at Elorde as recommended by my roommate. It was great! Though I must admit I was comical when trying to box + footwork. I swear my instructor was laughing at me when I asked if I had to change foot when doing a left uppercut... And when I sashayed backward when asked to step back. Kinda had my dancing lessons mixed up with the session. Afterwards, with a stinky wrap at hand and with my knuckles red (naks!), I still felt ambitious enough to hit the gym and run! Was able to do some weights & even a bit of crunches. Damn I was on a roll that day. Well, at least I was able to release all that pent-up emotions!

Wednesday ~ Coding day! So had no choice but to stay indoors til after 7pm. Went to the gym and did my usual run on the threadmill, crunches, etc... To cap off my workout, I did Body Balance, a combination of yoga/tai chi/pilates. It felt great to stretch out...

So there you have it! I was quite the busy bee these past few days... :-)

No comments: