Monday, September 26, 2005

: : Vacation Time!!! : :

Trip to Palawan-Coron
Daisypath Ticker



After a loooong hiatus from the beach, your pisces princess will finally have her reunion with the sea!!! Haaay SALAMAT!!!!
We just confirmed our reservations today to go to Palawan-Coron for Oct 28-31!!! Yey!!! I can hardly wait! I'm excited! :-D Imagine 4 days & 3 nights of gorgeous beaches, island hopping, beaches, El Nido! more island hopping, beaches, & I get to go to a safari drive & even feed the giraffe! How amazing would that be?! I have this huge (jaw-splitting) smile on my face right now... Bliss...
And to wet our appetite for this trip, we're going to Balai Resort in Batangas this weekend... :-D Gonna start working on that tan, but not too much though. Gotta save some for Palawan... Oooh! And I just got a really cute belly ring to go with the beach outfits. Haha. Nice...

I've been so busy with work that I haven't had the time to go to the beach for the past 5 months! That's a long time for me. hehe I've lost my tan & I am now getting light skinned... My last beach getaway was with my sister last May 11...
I badly need this trip to get away from it all and just relax...
:-D

how dya like the counter? I got the idea from davey & ronnie. hehe

No comments: