Wednesday, September 28, 2005

: : hum hum... : :


* "A lie told often enough, becomes the truth..." - Lenin
Wouldn't you agree?
I believe so...
Any lie, told often enough to the right set & number of people, in time (even instantly) becomes the truth... Hmmmmm....

* Is there such a thing as a beautiful disaster? Because I know there is a disasteer waiting to happen if I let it be... It could be beautiful, or it could be not, depending on who's assesing... Though I know that in whatever angle I try to justify it, it's futile, coz I'll just be fighting a losing battle... Damn is this being caught up? Or perhaps just an encounter waiting for another encounter to happen? In need of a diversion to distract one's attention? or too much concentration on something? Damn... I can't believe this is so... It's just not me.
This isn't an admission... But merely a jumble of confused (and repressed?) emotions... Perhaps... But maybe not...

No comments: