Wednesday, May 11, 2005


So the Baguio trip didn't push thru. But it's ok. I went to the beach instead!!! =)

The whole week I was hyped to go to Baguio for the weekend, but come Friday, plans suddenly changed. Of course I was pissed! But I certainly was not gonna let that glitch ruin my rare weekend off from work. One thing was for sure though, I did not wish to spend the entire weekend roasting from the heat of the city. So I went to the beach instead! With my more than willing sister as my accomplice, we hastily packed our bags, & with no reservations whatsoever, woke up early the next (Saturday) morning and headed for galera. It was an adventure indeed! It was a good time to bond, though of course we still bickered & fought & quarreled with each other along the way (we are sisters you know), I had a great time. =)

Friday night before heading off for the beach, I went to watch a movie with Pia, & her friends Paul & Dal. We watched Triple X, & I gotta tell ya the movie sucks BIG XXX time!!! Waste of money. But oh well, we had a couple of beers afterwards and my weekend was set.

And now I'm back again in the urban jungle, and how I wish I was back again by the beach just lazin around doin nothing and having no worries and listening to some Bob Marley... Damn...

No comments: