Friday, May 06, 2005

: : 05-05-05 : :


poof! It's the 5th day of the 5th month of the 5th year of the new millenium. Aint that cool?

Moving forward(it's a phrase that honestly just urks me at work), this week flew by so fast!
- May 1 -> Labour Day. Worked 16 hours. Not bad for OT. But was honestly bored out of my mind for doing practically nothing.

- May 2 -> Found 50 bucks on the pavement on my way to parking. Free breakfast it is then! Post Labour Day Blues. Declared by GMA as a special non-working holiday. Went grocery shopping with my sister, a necessity since we have no food at home anymore. Found this yummy body milk spa salt! Doing the graveyard shift. Since it was a holiday, this day wasn't anything different than the previous day...

- May 3 -> Went to the gym to do some pilates+yoga. It felt great to stretch those muscles and to FINALLY do something productive for the week! And hey, this nice guy even helped me out with some positions. It didn't help though coz I still couldn't balance myself using my wrist. Just injured my wrist that's all. And tried the yummy bath salts in the sauna - nice! Amazing what a simple conversation from a certain somebody could do to a certain somebody... *wink*wink* It made me go awhh... Graveyard still. Been feeling a bit off at work, but then what else is new eh.

- May 4 -> Was feeling a bit ambitious this particular morning. After my shift, I went to the gym and did Tai Chi to achieve that ZEN feeling. It was great. I had a
chat with the istructor and he's one of the most peaceful looking guy I've met. After Tai Chi, I went to join the Body Combat Session - a combination of kickboxing/tae bo etc. I told you I was feeling ambitious. I attacked the class with so much gusto I swear I even was amazed with myself. Talk about working a sweat. It felt GOOOD. And yes, now you can imagine what I'm going through... My entire body hurts like hell. Ugh! It hurts!

- May 5 -> I just realized that today was my friend's bday and I forgot to greet her! I'm horrible. Of course I went straight home to my bed after work and slept like a log. After effects of my ambitious workout. Though that workout made me feel like I've really lost weight already. Hehe. WIshful thinking I know.
I'm currently at work so gotta head off...

* * * I'm going to Baguio this weekend to attend a wedding!!! Can't wait to get there coz 1) it's been a while since I last visited Baguio 2)I'm gonna be driving with a friend And we have no clue how to get there. Adventure it is! (not my adventure though, we're using his car though)* * *

No comments: