Sunday, June 06, 2004

:: mid-year review for 2004 ::


glamchick
~*January*~
-New Year... New Beginnings...


~*February*~
*Valentines Day* - Spent Vday with my girls - Paty, Sol, & Maila. Planned a getaway weekend out of town to pass the much dreaded day of hearts. Decided to go to cool Tagaytay where we thought nobody else would go. But turns out that everybody else had the same idea! Not only that, we thought we'd escape the whole "heart's" day, but Vday in Tagaytay is their town fiesta and it's also tagged as "Heart's Day". It was pretty hilarious, but I must say it was a fun weekend. We visited the quaint restaurants, enjoyed the scenery, and even went to a very nice monastery where Sol would like to get married.


~*March*~
- March 10. Kimi's 18th Bday!!! My one and only younger sister officially became of legal age....
-March 16. And I officially became a quarter of a century older... :sob: Took the day off... Shopped for my Jelly Kelly bag... Went to the Spa ; divine... Threw a dinner at Krokodile in GB3 with my office mates... Got wasted... Partied... Drank... And had one hell of a good time!


- - - to be continued...

No comments: