Thursday, February 22, 2007

this month of Feb

:-D

So belated Happy Heart's Day to you all!
I hope everyone had a great time... I definitely did! Whoever did say Valentine was solely for couples? Not so! I must admit, I was dreading the whole V-day affair... But it all turned out pretty well... I received the biggest bouquet ever! Complete with all the trappings - balloons (3 of 'em), roses (of course!), a stuffed puppy doll, a box of the moistest-yummiest-gooeyest chocolate cake ever! I swear, this alone was enough to make one's heart melt... Oh, and the bouquet even had a basket big enough to use for a picnic! How's that to start a Valentine? It definitely made me smile (big GRIN), and feel warm & fuzzy inside... Thanks dear!!! Love yah for it. ;-)

I was on leave for a couple of days to entertain a good friend of mine who came to visit all the way from India! He's actually a friend of mine back from Guyana, but like everybody else (except me!) who's moving around the globe, he's currently assigned in India... I find it amazing that we kept in touch after all these years, considering our history... From Georgetown, to NYC, then London, then India, and then now... It was surreal to actually see him - after almost ten years! And then even more surreal to see him hangin out with my friends... My past colliding with my present... In a good way though. Definitely can't complain.

We were in Boracay over the weekend so I am all tan(very tan as my friends describe it!) and glowing right now! I feel great! Nothing rejuvenates me better than the beach - Boracay at that! Sun, Sea, good company, no worries - how can you ever go wrong! *sigh* Wish it was Boracay time ALL the time...

Feb is almost over - i can hardly beleive it... And so many things happening. You just have to breathe and take it all in one day at a time and just enjoy it. Wether it be good or bad. Experience it. Learn from it. And Live it. :-) Life is just too short.

Cheers! *klink*

2 comments:

sunkissed said...

bora..bora..bora. I miss BORA! Kainggit Mari. Take me with you..

marinela said...

Girl the beach was fabulous!!!! I'm sure you would've loved it. Tara Boracay this November ulit? hehe. Take care dear!