Thursday, September 28, 2006

: : Milenyo : :

A signal #3 storm is lashing outside with a vengeance... And I'm stuck inside the office, yes I'm at work... And the scene outside my window, is a scary sight to behold... I've never seen Ayala in such um - "natural disarray"... Wind is howling mad... Rain is really lashing it all out there... Trees are falling, & all sort of glass & metals from building are flying everywhere... Scary... I think I'm gonna cry... Damn...

I can't even drive out for fear that something might fall on me or something of the sort...And it doesn't help that I just checked out the news and it says "Falling billboard kills driver!"

So I am going to eat... Binge more like it... The cafeteria downstairs is miraculously still open and I bought FOOD - closest to home cooked meal as I can get that is. I had hacao, spicy squid, rice, & a nice slice of marjolaine... If this was gonna be my last meal might as well go all out eh? Yes, I'm morbid like this.

I think the rain is not that bad anymore...

No comments: